- Recorded Date:Jul. 22, 2020
- Event:On Demand
Your customers have had to adapt quickly to changing work environments, while finding ways to keep track of remote assets and ensure every endpoint is up to date, patched and secure. Many businesses are now managing both mobile and on-site endpoints, which can feel like two disparate environments.
It doesn’t have to be a struggle. Watch this webcast to learn ways you can help your customers manage a thriving hybrid-remote endpoint landscape — and boost your own sales. Discover all the ways the KACE portfolio of products makes it possible for your customers to support their distributed workforce anytime, anywhere — and on their device of choice.
What you will learn
You’ll learn how KACE provides your customers with:
- Flexible and secure endpoint management features
- Automated deployment, updates and patching
- Secure access rights administration
- Ongoing software license compliance
- Remote help desk capabilities
David Gil Galindo - EMEA Inside Sales Engineer - Unified Endpoint Management and Security, KACE