- Recorded Date:Oct. 12, 2020
- Event:On Demand
Your Microsoft Office 365 data may not be as well-protected as you think. While Microsoft does host the infrastructure for your Office 365 applications, it does not offer comprehensive data protection or disaster recovery for the cloud. And Office 365 data is just as susceptible to user errors, accidental deletion, corruption and malware as on-premises applications and data — if not more so.
Watch this on-demand webcast in which Quest security expert Peter De Vente reveals the gaps in Microsoft’s Office 365 data protection capabilities, and discover how NetVault by Quest for Office 365 offers a powerful solution to cover all your data protection, disaster recovery, legal and compliance requirements.
You’ll learn how NetVault helps:
- Make data accessible outside of Office 365.
- Satisfy long-term legal retention requirements.
- Address corporate SLAs and compliance requirements.
- Holistically equip your organisation to protect Office 365 data from user error.
- Shield data from the rising risk of ransomware with 3-2-1 backup strategies.
- Peter De Vente, Quest Software