- Recorded Date:Dec. 8, 2020
- Event:On Demand
Teams has become such an integral part of most organizations today that it has 115 million daily active users. And as organizations continue to evolve their business, they also find themselves needing to evolve how they collaborate. Whether moving from legacy services into Teams, or needing to consolidate or migrate existing Office 365 instances, getting everything necessary into Teams is the first step in transforming your organization’s collaboration efforts.
So, what does an impactful Teams migration look like? Join Nick Cavalancia, Microsoft Cloud and Datacenter MVP, along with Ron Robbins and Roy Martinez from Quest, in this engaging webcast where they’ll discuss:
- What’s the impetus for Teams migrations?
- What data needs to be included in a migration to ensure needed levels of collaboration?
- How to ensure a successful and comprehensive migration that sets the organization up for success
- Nick Cavalancia, Microsoft MVP
- Ron Robbins, Quest Software
- Roy Martinez, Quest Software