- Recorded Date:Oct. 21, 2020
- Event:On Demand
Just about every organization at scale has some sort of Office 365 and/or SharePoint presence. The rapid evolution of Microsoft Teams as a front-end to collaboration, information sharing, and knowledge management in the work-from-home environment presents new levels of complexity. Arguably one of the biggest issues is recognizing that using native tools incorrectly and ineffectively – or ignoring the problem – can lead to an unmitigated mess.
Now people are taking a step back to ensure Teams was launched as effectively as it could be. As organizations wrestle with (and realize the need to minimize) Teams sprawl, they also recognize it can lead to management and security issues that need to be addressed pronto!
In this webcast, we discuss how organizations must now simultaneously:
- Continue to move unmanaged existing information (especially from shared drives) into structured environments
- Understand that Teams is connected to other M365 apps that house your documents and records, and automate your governance accordingly
- Reign in Teams sprawl to minimize security risks and governance issues
This actionable discussion not only illuminates what points you need to address, but also highlights the risks of ignoring best practices.
- Peggy Winton, CEO AIIM
- Dave Barnett, Product Manager, Quest Software