- Recorded Date:Apr. 23, 2020
- Event:On Demand
Your users may need more flexibility than ever to get their work done, but your job as an IT administrator remains the same: to maintain a secure and consistent computing environment. Simply managing security for each endpoint is not enough — user environment management is also critical. Each user needs the appropriate access rights to your organization’s resources, regardless of device used.
Watch our on-demand webcast to get tips from Quest security expert Sven Hain on how the Desktop Authority Management Suite can help you maintain the balance between security and user productivity:
- Proactively provision and manage your Windows-based systems
- Run applications in a least-privileged user environment
- Centrally manage firewall settings and power consumption
- Easily target and customize user configurations without logon scripts