- Recorded Date:Sept. 20, 2018
- Event:On Demand
The quantity and diversity of network-connected devices that your IT administrators must manage and secure continues to grow exponentially. However, as your organization looks to unify its approach to endpoint management in an effort to streamline IT asset management, secure network-connected devices and more efficiently service end-user systems, it has increased the pressure on your admins.
Managing your endpoints from a single solution doesn’t have to be a stressful or convoluted process. Join this webcast to learn how the latest enhancements to the Quest® KACE® Systems Management Appliance (SMA) help you simplify your endpoint management environment, so you’re better positioned to service end-users while taking the pressure off your most valuable asset – your IT team.
During this webcast, we’ll walk you through the latest features and enhancements of KACE SMA 9.0, and show you how to:
- Personalize the KACE SMA user interface for light, dark or hybrid environments
- Quickly access commonly used features from the redesigned dashboards
- Easily visualize agent connection status on Windows and Mac platforms
- Restart the agent and force inventory with a single right-click
- Access the best links, newsfeeds
andwidgets and put them all in one place