- Recorded Date:Aug. 23, 2018
- Event:On Demand
See the new capabilities to identify maximum cost savings from the cloud.
As your business needs and demands evolve and change, so does Foglight for Virtualization. Based on customer and partner feedback, Foglight for Virtualization, Enterprise Edition 8.8 includes enhancements to help you determine true on-prem and cloud virtualization costs, determine possible cost savings for moving to the cloud, and analyze your current cloud costs and utilization to derive cost/benefit analysis.
Foglight for Virtualization 8.8 also supports Microsoft and VMware hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI) platforms, expands its storage array support, and simplifies SLA management. You also get a tech preview of the new container management feature to help avoid performance bottlenecks and recover wasted compute resources across CPU, Memory
Join Chris Jones, Quest’s Foglight for Virtualization Product Manager to learn more about this exciting new release and discover how you can significantly optimize your IT infrastructure. We’ll cover such new capabilities as:
- Cost-by-design that offers a live database of pricing cloud-based IaaS
- Hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI) support, including Microsoft Storage Spaces & VMware SAN HCI
- Enhanced service operations console for advanced visualizations of service relationships
- EMC VPLEX array support to reduce time troubleshooting storage issues
- Container management to monitor and analyze containers to avoid wasted resources