- Recorded Date:Apr. 12, 2022
- Event:On Demand
Proactively monitor the health and performance of all your database platforms, those that you use now, and the ones you’ll add in the future. Gain unprecedented visibility across your database platforms, on-premises and in the cloud, from one simple-to-use console.
Foglight 6.1 includes new database monitoring features you’ll love, along with a modernized UI.
In this session, we’ll walk you through all the time-saving functionality we’ve added to make your job easier than ever.
We’ll go over highlights of this new release, including:
- Execution plan analysis – Analyze and diagnose issues in MySQL database workloads historically and quickly find tuning opportunities
- A modern UI – Experience the new angular-developed UI of Foglight
- Email alarm notifications – Manage alarms quickly and accurately to reduce noise, pinpoint real problems and notify the right people
- gMSA support for SQL Server agents – Strengthen infrastructure security with less manual effort