- Recorded Date:Jul. 26, 2017
- Event:On Demand
It’s essential to know how to backup and recover your Windows Server 2016 and Azure Active Directory (AD).
But, many organizations aren’t familiar with these processes, or know how to react to Windows Server 2016 or Azure AD calamities – such as recovering critical objects that have been accidentally or deliberately deleted.
So, join us for this informative, on-demand webcast where you’ll learn how to:
- Roll back from errors, problems and even disasters
- Back up and recover your system
- Deal with the limitations of the recycle bin
- Include hybrid identity and Azure AD Connect into your disaster recovery plans
- Determine the best third-party recovery solutions for your needs