- Recorded Date:Apr. 2, 2020
- Event:On Demand
How and where your organization conducts business pretty much changed overnight. And since then, your IT team has been working overtime to meet the systems management needs of your newly mobile or remote workforce.
At Quest KACE, many us of us have been part of a remote workforce for years, and we’ve learned a thing or two about work-from-home. In this webcast, we’ll share some tips and tricks as well as sound advice to that’ll help you and your colleagues survive and thrive while working anytime and anywhere.
We’ll touch on:
- Work/life balance for the newly remote – it’s not all Netflix and Hulu
- How to set boundaries and still get work done - even with kids or pets
- Why you need a designated workspace and a routine – away from the kitchen
- Remote workplace etiquette and how to tackle conference calls – dressing from the waist up