When researching the term change management, you will find that there are various forms, guiding principles and procedures. As different as each definition may be, all center on the fact that for change management to be successful, you must follow a defined process.
We’ve put together an e-book to help take out some of the guesswork, so that you can avoid common hurdles that can impede your change management results. In this first chapter, you’ll learn how to define an effective change management process that reduces the potential risks associated with your enterprise resource planning (ERP) application changes.
You’ll also gain a stronger understanding of:
- What ERP change management is and why it is critical to your business
- Common vulnerabilities in the change management process
- How you can overcome these risks and secure your data and applications
- Best practices and key control objectives for achieving full lifecycle change management
- How implementing a robust, proven automated solution can help