Commercial use of Office 365 has skyrocketed in recent years — but most organizations admit they still lack the mature audit capabilities they need to ensure security and regulatory compliance in the Microsoft cloud.
It’s easy to see why. Getting a solid understanding of what's going on across Office 365 involves many tough challenges, including:
- The complexity of modern IT environments
- Lack of data consolidation and correlation
- Difficulties in management and delegation
- The flood of new compliance regulations
- Inability to retain audit data long enough
- The limitations of native auditing tools