DevOps represents a relatively new framework and philosophy for application development and deployment. But, with its potential to drive better outcomes, the momentum behind Database DevOps is growing rapidly.
However, creating a successful DevOps environment isn’t simple. New organizational structures and tools are required. So, we teamed with Unisphere Research and Database Trends and Applications to survey more than 1,000 IT professionals about their experiences with DevOps ― and the results may surprise you.
Read the study to learn about the:
- Most significant technical advantage of this approach
- Usage rate among respondents
- Single major driver behind DevOps adoption
- Key factors to seamlessly implementing DevOps
- Top measures of success for DevOps projects
- Two most common and two most important tools for this environment
- And much more