- 记录日期:Dec. 21, 2017
See how the Desktop Authority Management Suite proactively provisions and manages Windows systems with an on-demand demo.
Learn how it secures endpoint devices, including USB ports, and runs your applications in a least-privileged environment and your data is protected. You’ll also see how Desktop Authority Management Suite centrally manages firewall settings, power consumption, and easily targets and customizes user configurations without logon scripts.
- How to easily target, configure and manage a secure and consistent user environment, no matter where users are or whether they use physical or virtual desktops
- How to ensure users and applications have only the privileges they need
- How to customize user configurations like drives, printers, shortcuts and Office—without logon scripts
- How to customize computers within the limits you specify – without giving them local admin rights
- How to selectively provide elevated privileges and access without granting full local administrator access
- How to minimize service requests by proactively managing user configurations and administrative privileges