Run a comprehensive health check of your SharePoint environment and gain complete insight into your SQL and content databases. See for yourself how to:
- Monitor your entire SharePoint environment, including pages, web parts, HTML controls and workflows.
- Set automated notifications to configure performance thresholds that alert administrators about an issue.
- Create custom reports based on issues specific to your SharePoint environment.
- Troubleshoot ULS log entries from all monitored SharePoint farms in a centralized location.
- Report on how your databases are allocated across drives and perform capacity planning using data and log file growth trends.