By joining us in person at the Loews Atlanta, you’ll have many opportunities not possible from a virtual event, like the TEC Villages. Last year they included:
- The Experts Bar – Ask our presenters questions before and after their sessions
- Your AD Recover Plan Stinks: Change My Mind – Validate your AD recovery plan with AD recovery pros
- Petting Zoo – No live animals. Just the latest Teams Rooms devices for you to test drive
- Microsoft 365 Management & Migration – Learn shortcuts for day-to-day Microsoft 365 management
- Active Directory Hacking – Try your hand at attacking an AD instance so you can discover ways to improve your AD defenses
You can bet the 2023 TEC Villages will have stations like these, and more!
Plus, you can also join the pre-conference workshop, bonus training sessions on Microsoft platform security, management and migration.
Best of all, you’ll be able to network with your peers who are likely going through the same AD migration or Microsoft 365 management challenges as you are.
Loews Atlanta is situated right in the middle of Midtown, providing a prime location with access to extensive restaurants and shopping. Known for Atlanta’s “Extra mile” hospitality, you’ll see how comfortable locals make guests feel. Nearby attractions include:
- Atlanta’s gorgeous botanical gardens or serene Piedmont Park
- The Georgia Aquarium, the largest aquarium in the country
- The King Center which celebrates the legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- The World of Coca-Cola, where you can explore the history of one of the world’s best-known beverage brands
- The Museum of Design, The High Museum of Art and the SCAD Museum of Art