- explain the Personal Data we may collect
- enumerate the purposes for which Personal Data will be obtained
- indicate when and why Personal Data may be shared with third parties
- confirm that transfers of Personal Data, whether they are to our headquarters in the U.S.A. or to our third-party affiliates, are being done in compliance with the expectations as described in the EU Standard Contractual Clauses
For your convenience, listed below are links to materials often requested in relation to GDPR.
- Information Security Policy
- SaaS Addendum
- Software Transaction Agreement
- Technical and Organizational Measures
- EU Standard Contractual Clauses
Some of our products provide functionality through partnerships with other third parties. In the situations where the results of those efforts involve sharing Personal Data with a third party in the process of providing the functionality to you, we have listed the third parties in a list of sub-processors for that product. Many of our products do not have any sub-processors. To eliminate any confusion, a list of sub-processors has been created for each product. For those without any third-party sub-processors, the list is blank.
We have published lists of sub-processors associated with each of our products in our support portal (support.quest.com). Anyone registered for support can view the lists from https://support.quest.com/subprocessor.
GDPR requires notifications in the case of a data breach and also if any change is made to a product’s use of sub-processors. By default, all users registered for support maintenance of our products are opted-in to our data breach notification system. Similarly, all users registered for support for a product will receive notifications if a new sub-processor is being introduced to that product. To receive notices, please register for support at https://support.quest.com.