Are there any specific software or applications that work exceptionally well with Intel Evo laptops? Any recommendations?

Hi everyone,

I recently purchased an Intel Evo laptop and I'm curious if there are any specific software or applications that work exceptionally well with this platform. I'm looking for recommendations on software that can take advantage of the laptop's features, such as the 11th through 13th generation Intel Core processors with Intel Iris Xe Graphics.

I've done some research and found that Intel Evo laptops are designed to keep up with today's fast-paced lifestyle and are engineered and verified by Intel to give the best overall laptop experience. I also found that Intel Evo laptops have built-in intelligence that automatically cancels out unwanted noise, blurs your background, corrects for poor lighting, and keeps you in center frame—all without impacting performance or draining your battery.

I'm interested in any software or applications that can take advantage of these features and provide an even better experience. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

Parents Reply Children
No Data