This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Need help in deleting stale netmonitor entries

Hi,

Could someone lend a hand on how to delete 1000+ stale netmonitor entries?

I have the script to delete one entry which is highlighted at then but not for multiple entries.

NetMonitorDeviceMeasurement is the property to do query.

Thank You

AJ

Parents
  • Thanks Rick, right on point. But I had to do a trial basis to find out which Topology type is linked to the reference in Performance Browser objects as I faced mismatch in the count.

Earlier it was showing 600+ where the number of netmonitor devices count to 150.

After adding the topology type NetMonitorDeviceWrapper under registry I could find the stale entries which were deleted upon checkin' the time stamp.

However, it still appears to be an issue with the count. Please refer the screenshot as to why this is happening.

Regards,

AJ

• Thanks Rick, right on point. But I had to do a trial basis to find out which Topology type is linked to the reference in Performance Browser objects as I faced mismatch in the count.

Earlier it was showing 600+ where the number of netmonitor devices count to 150.

After adding the topology type NetMonitorDeviceWrapper under registry I could find the stale entries which were deleted upon checkin' the time stamp.

However, it still appears to be an issue with the count. Please refer the screenshot as to why this is happening.

Regards,

AJ

Children
No Data