This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Missing Permissions to create default profile for IT Monitoring Console

I have read all the permissions needed to create the default profile for IT Monitoring Console. The application is installed however, the default profile isn't showing. I am curious to know if I am missing some permissions somewhere as when I try to actually create a profile I receive a COM+ application error and states I cannot create the profile, access denied. If someone would be so gracious to help me out on what I am potentially missing as far as permissions go, that would be awesome.

Any feedback would be great!

Thanks,

Nicole

Parents
  • Igor:

For KB4057401, it was in the January roll up of this year. We aren't able to roll back to that unless I am confused on the KB you are wanting to have installed on top of the KB that just came out this month.

Please let me know when you can.

Thanks,
    Nicole
  • Igor:

For KB4057401, it was in the January roll up of this year. We aren't able to roll back to that unless I am confused on the KB you are wanting to have installed on top of the KB that just came out this month.

Please let me know when you can.

Thanks,
    Nicole
Children
No Data