This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

List files in a specific saveset

Hey guys,

Does anyone know if it's possible to view the list of files in a specific saveset in Netvault 10.0.5? When I create a restore job with that saveset, it presents a full snapshot of all the files I can restore as at the date of that saveset, but I want a list of the files in that specific saveset only.

The reason is, one particular incremental saveset was ~6 times the size of the ones before and after, and I'm trying to work out what exactly got backed up that made it so much larger.

Thanks,

- Ben

Parents
  • Ben,

Since it is a filesystem backup under the backup options there is an option to create a log of the files backed up using the "path to backup log" field. This will create a file with a list of all the files backed up in the job including the full path. Still not optimal but would give you the info you need from an incremental backup.

HTH
  • Ben,

Since it is a filesystem backup under the backup options there is an option to create a log of the files backed up using the "path to backup log" field. This will create a file with a list of all the files backed up in the job including the full path. Still not optimal but would give you the info you need from an incremental backup.

HTH
Children
No Data