This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Error in XML document - nmsp

Hi, I have 6 jobs that I would like to run through a .bat file.  I used to be able to do this.  

When we upgraded to the latest version, I keep getting the error "Migration Failed: There is an error in XML document (76,5)".  The line number is different for the other job.

However, these jobs all run with no problem when I run them individually through the Migrator designer.

Any thoughts?  Thanks much.

Parents
  • Thanks. We are using 6.9.1.2572.

We built it using the designer and the jobs run fine through the designer. However, we get the XML error when running the bat file.

The other weird thing is, which is a separate issue from above, we built a job using the same version of the tool (but the test version only) on one machine and tried running it on the version with a license on another machine. We were unable to open the job and got the XML error as well for this scenario.
  • Thanks. We are using 6.9.1.2572.

We built it using the designer and the jobs run fine through the designer. However, we get the XML error when running the bat file.

The other weird thing is, which is a separate issue from above, we built a job using the same version of the tool (but the test version only) on one machine and tried running it on the version with a license on another machine. We were unable to open the job and got the XML error as well for this scenario.
Children
No Data