This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Agent 6.1

After upgrading from 6.0 to 6.1 (core first, then agents a few days later); some of our servers are now redoing a backup base image, instead of an incremental. Over a slow wan link, this is painful to watch. Anyone had issues upgrading the agent to 6.1?

Parents
  • As of today, there is no known defect in the agent upgrade process triggering base images of OS volume. Until an issue is confirmed, there is no way for us to prevent or fix it. If you can, I recommend creating a support case so we can review the logs from your agent server and core and verify the reason for the base. The other option is to run the IGT tool with a random number and post the logs here. I'm happy to look through them. I just need one agent that based and the core. Hopefully the logs will be fresh enough that we can see what happened.
  • As of today, there is no known defect in the agent upgrade process triggering base images of OS volume. Until an issue is confirmed, there is no way for us to prevent or fix it. If you can, I recommend creating a support case so we can review the logs from your agent server and core and verify the reason for the base. The other option is to run the IGT tool with a random number and post the logs here. I'm happy to look through them. I just need one agent that based and the core. Hopefully the logs will be fresh enough that we can see what happened.
Children
No Data