This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Target core says protection is paused

I have a a core that has two source cores replicating to it. Both of the source cores are backing up fine and replicating to the target core.

When I look in the target core the first server has a green circle next to each protected machine and says online. The second server has the circles greyed out for each protected machine and says protection is paused.

It doesn't seem to have any affect as I can open each of these protected machines and see multiple recovery points for each day. I have tested various recovery points and they work just fine.

Just seems odd that they show as paused. Any idea how to address this? Or should I just ignore it?

Thanks

• It's not a problem, but you can get a green status really easily. On the target core open an admin powershell prompt and enter:

resume-snapshot -all

That will essentially update the registry key that has all those agents showing as protection paused. Not that it matters since it's a target core, but it will make things green and that makes everyone happy. :)
  • Worked great and relieved my OCD :)

Thanks Tim