This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

does anyone have a script that can report the number of RPs an agent has?

suspect RR6.1.2 can't cope with machines that have a lot of RPs and want to try and determine how many mine have.

Whilst today I can manually count, I know i'm going to need to do this again next week :)

Thanks

Parents
  • I suspect that you need a quick fix. If this is the case, please check the line below (copy to notepad and paste to an elevated Powershell console). It is ONE LINE only, you may need to remove the line breaks:

(get-protectedservers).recoverypointsinfo | select-object -property agentdisplayname,recoverypointcount,NewestDateTimestamp,oldestdatetimestamp,@{n="repository";e={$_.repositorysummaryinfo.repositoryname}} | ft -AutoSize

If you want the result set to a file (let's say c:\temp\rp.txt), add

>"c:\temp\rp.txt"

at the end of the line.

The result should look like this:

AgentDisplayName   RecoveryPointCount NewestDateTimestamp  OldestDateTimestamp  repository
    ----------------   ------------------ -------------------  -------------------  ----------
    Win10_x64_ProdBios                 70 7/20/2017 3:00:01 PM 5/10/2017 4:00:05 AM DL_REP_00
    Win2k16_DrSeuss                    70 7/20/2017 3:00:06 PM 4/24/2017 1:00:03 PM DL_REP_00

Caveat -- some characters may be mingled by HTML rendering, please check!

Hope that this helps!

Let us know how it goes.

• I suspect that you need a quick fix. If this is the case, please check the line below (copy to notepad and paste to an elevated Powershell console). It is ONE LINE only, you may need to remove the line breaks:

(get-protectedservers).recoverypointsinfo | select-object -property agentdisplayname,recoverypointcount,NewestDateTimestamp,oldestdatetimestamp,@{n="repository";e={$_.repositorysummaryinfo.repositoryname}} | ft -AutoSize

If you want the result set to a file (let's say c:\temp\rp.txt), add

>"c:\temp\rp.txt"

at the end of the line.

The result should look like this:

AgentDisplayName   RecoveryPointCount NewestDateTimestamp  OldestDateTimestamp  repository
    ----------------   ------------------ -------------------  -------------------  ----------
    Win10_x64_ProdBios                 70 7/20/2017 3:00:01 PM 5/10/2017 4:00:05 AM DL_REP_00
    Win2k16_DrSeuss                    70 7/20/2017 3:00:06 PM 4/24/2017 1:00:03 PM DL_REP_00

Caveat -- some characters may be mingled by HTML rendering, please check!

Hope that this helps!

Let us know how it goes.

Children
No Data