The following is a list of issues resolved in this hotfix/patch. This mandatory hotfix addresses the following issues:
• Improved logging around GPO Deployment, specifically in the case where the manager service is unable to establish a proper connection with the primary domain controller.• Fixed issue where disabling one or more of the possible client provisioning methods, via editing slboost.ini, was not working as expected.• Fixed issue where the console breaks when a certain type of valid custom certificate is imported via the setup tool.• Fixed issue where ExpertAssist.exe was not being replicated during the replication process.
• Improved ExpertAssist logging around the modifying of wallpaper on client machines.• Fixed issue where incorrect process details were sometimes being displayed after a process was selected via the ExpertAssist admin console (Computer Management -> Processes).• Fixed issue where the ExpertAssist authentication box was missing the NTLM option when Internet Explorer was being used.
• Fixed issue where the installation of Desktop Authority was dependent on “SMB 1.0/CIFS File Sharing Support” being enabled.
• Fixed issue where certain Windows 10 desktop machines were being incorrectly classified as laptops.
• Fixed issue where the Reporting tool help link was not working.
Release Notes and Download can be found HERE.