Transfer Failed: Call to service method timed out

Hello, 

For the past few days, we cannot back up due to this error that I can't get around. Both core and agent servers are running 6.7. I have tried to modify the time-out settings in the agent server to 20 min but still nothing. I also tried to repair the agent and installed a patch per Quest's support but still running into the same problem. I appreciate any help on this. 

Below is the stack trace:

Server side:

Replay.Agent.Contracts.Transfer.TransferFailedException: The transfer failed: 'Call to service method *link* GET failed: Service method call timed out after 00:09:59.9924681' ---> System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> WCFClientBase.ServiceMethodCallTimedOutException: Call to service method **link** GET failed: Service method call timed out after 00:09:59.9924681 ---> Microsoft.Http.HttpStageProcessingException: GetResponse timed out ---> System.TimeoutException: GetResponse timed out ---> System.Net.WebException ---> System.Net.WebException: The request was aborted: The request was canceled.
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at Microsoft.Http.HttpWebRequestTransportStage.HttpTransportAsyncResult.PopulateWebResponse(HttpTransportAsyncResult self, IAsyncResult result, Func`3 getResponse)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Microsoft.Http.AsyncResult.End[TAsyncResult](IAsyncResult result, Boolean throwException)
   at Microsoft.Http.HttpWebRequestTransportStage.EndProcessRequestAndTryGetResponse(IAsyncResult result, HttpResponseMessage& response, Object& state)
   at Microsoft.Http.HttpStageProcessingAsyncResult.FinishRequest(IAsyncResult result)

at Microsoft.Http.AsyncResult.End[TAsyncResult](IAsyncResult result, Boolean throwException)
   at Microsoft.Http.HttpClient.EndSend(IAsyncResult result)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskFactory1.FromAsyncCoreLogic(IAsyncResult iar, Func2 endFunction, Action1 endAction, Task1 promise, Boolean requiresSynchronization)

at WCFClientBase.ClientBase.HandleServiceMethodCallException(Uri uri, String method, TimeSpan elapsedTime, Exception e)
   at WCFClientBase.ClientBase.<>cDisplayClass81_1.b1(Task`1 t)

at Replay.Core.Implementation.Transfer.TransferJobHandler.TransferHandler.ExecuteParallel(Action`1 action)
   at Replay.Core.Implementation.Transfer.TransferJobHandler.TransferHandler.TransferTaskInternal()
   at Replay.Core.Implementation.Transfer.TransferJobHandler.TransferHandler.TransferAgentTask()
   at Replay.Core.Implementation.Transfer.TransferJobHandler.TransferHandler.TransferTask()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()