Multiple Password Reminder emails?

Can you send different password reminder emails for different groups?  I'd like to send a different email for users who only remote desktop, than one for users who have their own laptop/client device to log into.   The password reset instructions are different so i'd like to send different emails to different groups.  If not, how else might i make this work?  

• It is not possible to send different password reminder emails for different groups using the current functionality. However, there are a few workarounds that you can try:

• Create separate distribution lists for each group. You can then send the appropriate password reminder email to each distribution list.

• Use a custom script to send the password reminder emails. The script would need to query the Active Directory to determine which group each user belongs to, and then send the appropriate email to each user.

• Use a third-party tool to send the password reminder emails. There are a number of third-party tools that can be used to send password reminder emails. These tools typically allow you to create different templates for different groups of users.

Here are some additional things to keep in mind:

• Make sure that the password reminder emails are clear and easy to follow. The emails should include instructions on how to reset the password, as well as a link to the password reset page.

• Make sure that the password reminder emails are sent from a trusted sender. This will help to ensure that the emails are not filtered as spam.

• Consider using a two-factor authentication system for your logins. This will add an extra layer of security to your accounts and make it more difficult for unauthorized users to access them.

I hope this helps!