New Version of ApexSQL Complete causes SSMS to perform text entry super slow

Was using the previous version of ApexSQL Complete and everything ran perfectly fine including the latest patch. Updated to the latest version that released this week and now when I enter any text everything performs incredibly slow. Is anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Parents
  • I am experiencing the same thing.  Running SSMS 18.6 and Apex SQL Complete Oct, 2020 version.  It is unusable.  A second or so response time for each character typed.  I uninstalled the latest version of Apex SQL Complete and downloaded and installed the previous version (2019.01.0553).  Now I am back up and running with reasonable keyboard response times.

• I am experiencing the same thing.  Running SSMS 18.6 and Apex SQL Complete Oct, 2020 version.  It is unusable.  A second or so response time for each character typed.  I uninstalled the latest version of Apex SQL Complete and downloaded and installed the previous version (2019.01.0553).  Now I am back up and running with reasonable keyboard response times.

Children
No Data