Query audit data from application

Hello,

I am creating a new application and I need some advance auditing to show who changed what and when.
This auditing information should be shown, ideally, in a section of the application itself.

By example, I will have a the following data structure. 

Policies Table
PolicyNumber
Premium
StartDate
EndDate
CustomerId

Customers Table
CustomerId
CustomerName
PhoneNumber
Address

Claims Table
ClaimId
PolicyNumber
Amount
Description

I want to show in a grid my application (without having to access the APEXSQL console) detailed information of the history of the policy (e.g. premium changes), the customer information (address changes, new phone number, etc), claims data (new claims added to the system etc).
This grid needs to report which employee of my company created or updated the records.

E.g. for a Policy I would have

Employee       PolicyNumber          Change       Before    After        Type       Date
Mark Watson    ABC0001               CustomerName           Mick Mugger  NEW        01 Jan 2020
Mark Watson    ABC0001               Address                Hollywood    NEW        01 Jan 2020

Mark Watson    ABC0001               Premium                100          NEW        01 Jan 2020
Sam Sanders    ABC0001               Address      Hollywood Los Angeles  UPDATE     24 Mar 2020

Sarah Jones    ABC0001               Premium      100       98.7         UPDATE     06 May 2020
Nick Brook     ABC0001               ClaimId                1            NEW        13 Aug 2020
Nick Brook     ABC0001               Amount                 5.7          NEW        13 Aug 2020
Nick Brook     ABC0001               Description            Hail         NEW        13 Aug 2020

I would like my user to access these information without having to teach them how to use ApexSQL :)

Is this something possible?

Parents Reply Children
No Data