ApexSQL for Field Data Transfer?

Despite extensive research, I have yet to find any resources relevant to my ongoing project. If I have overlooked any pertinent information, kindly provide the URL for reference purposes.

Our current operational setup involves several sets in the field, each utilizing different applications to transmit field data to a centralized database. While these applications were developed at various times for specific reasons, they currently transfer only selective data. However, there is now a pressing need to transmit all available data. I am considering the possibility of utilizing ApexSQL, an existing product, particularly its data diff feature, to facilitate the transfer of new row entries from each field server to the primary database.

I am eager to learn from individuals who have either explored this possibility or successfully executed a similar koows setup in the past. Furthermore, the project must adhere to PCI compliance standards, which I plan to address meticulously.

• Hello  

Thank you for you inquiry and participation.

May I suggest you take advantage of the free trial that ApexSQL Compare and Sync toolkit offers?

This would be the best way to determine if the product fills your specific needs and if any assistance is needed, we are at your disposal.

Regards.

• Thank you for your inquiry about ApexSQL Compare and Sync toolkit.

I'm glad to hear that you're interested in trying out our product. We offer a free trial that allows you to use all of the features of ApexSQL Compare and Sync toolkit for 30 days. This is the best way to determine if the product meets your specific needs and if it's a good fit for your organization.

To download the free trial, please visit our website at [link to ApexSQL Compare and Sync toolkit free trial page].

If you have any questions or koows need assistance during your free trial, please don't hesitate to contact us. We're here to help you make the most of ApexSQL Compare and Sync toolkit.

Thank you again for your interest in our product. We look forward to hearing from you soon.