This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Delete Policy configured on Archive Manager never starts

I had installed Archive Manager 5.1.2.75 and works fine, but in the Drive E where it is all information about Archive Exports Data, Logs, etc...is almost full...so I trying to configure into Retention Policies one Delete Policy where delete all information into all Mailstores, and the criteria is Delete After 2 years, and of course in Settings I set mode to Production, but the Deletion never starts, also I had configured in Schedule all Friday from 6 am to 11 pm, but the Deletion never starts...What I need to check or what is miss.

Thank you.

• Hi Ruben,

The retention policy will only clean up messages in the SQL database not on the file system. So this would not help with that space issue. It sounds like it may not actually be fully archiving the messages.

It might actually be best to contact support so that we investigate if the messages are making to SQL or are getting stuck in your Export directory. You may have two different issues happening here where your drive is filling up due to failed message imports and that your retention policies are failing.

Also, I just wanted to let you know that 5.1 is no longer a supported version for Archive Manager.

Thanks,

John Allan