We are excited to announce a new version of Coexistence Manager for Notes 3.8.1 is now available for download.
Look what's new:
- There is now an option to disable connector's scheduled task.
- You are now able to log (Debug Level) the inbound MIME Stream with DisableProcessing enabled.
- Added local host binding for CMN Redis server to minimize potential issues.
- The Delete target object option has been renamed for clarity.
- The CMN Mail connector now maps Domino calendar FYI to Exchange by adding a description.
The full Coexistence Manager for Notes Release Notes can be found on the technical documentation site.
For current customers, you can download the new release on the product support page.
For customers that are evaluating, you can download the new release on the trial download page.
As with all new releases, we love to hear any and all feedback. Tell us what you like, don't like, and if you have any ideas for future enhancements, please let us know on the discussion forums!