Take your Microsoft business to the next level with leading CoSell ISV — Quest!
Welcome to Microsoft FY21! Quest had another successful year with Microsoft as a top global ISV in the CoSell program. If your FY21 goals include expanding your Microsoft service offerings, increasing gross margins and leveraging the world’s largest salesforce as an extension of yours, you should be partnering with Quest. If you need more facts, here’s some of our favorites from FY20:
- Quest ranked #2 for ACR (the all-important Microsoft metric “Azure Consumed Revenue”)
- Top 5 ISV for number CoSell wins! (That’s globally!)
- 2020 Microsoft Partner of the Year – Education (Quest/One Identity)
- Quest is a top Microsoft partner in all the key verticals including; Healthcare, Financial Services, Federal Government, State and Local government
- More than 25 IP CoSell solutions that support customer’s critical projects for remote workforce, ID management, Azure migration and more
Quest is the only Microsoft CoSell partner with solutions that can help you help your customers move, manage and secure all their critical Microsoft workloads including Office 365, Azure AD, SharePoint, Teams and One Drive. And we are set up to support our channel partners with channel executives engaged with Microsoft in Europe, Asia Pacific, North America and Latin America.
Click here to learn more about Quest’s CoSell Prioritized solutions.
Click here to view our latest Identity Management CoSell Prioritized solutions as of July 1, 2020.
To schedule a virtual meeting with Quest at Inspire or at another time, please contact Microsoft.Alliance@quest.com.
Cheers to a healthy and successful FY21!