It’s not too early to start planning to attend TEC 2022!
The Experts Conference (TEC) is the Microsoft training event you don’t want to miss! Each year, TEC offers educational sessions on Active Directory (AD) and Microsoft 365 — all led by industry and subject matter experts, including Microsoft MVPs.
We’re excited that TEC 2022 will be in person, so you can finally get the face-to-face conference experience you’ve been craving! On top of the advanced yet practical Microsoft training you’ve experienced with our virtual conferences, you’ll enjoy direct access to industry experts and networking with peers.
The Experts Conference 2022 will be held September 20–21 at the Loews Hotel in midtown Atlanta, GA. Learning tracks include Microsoft 365, Microsoft infrastructure security, and on-premises and hybrid management and migration. Join us and earn up to ten CPE credits (plus more if you attend the pre-conference workshop!).
Keynote speaker Paula Januszkiewicz will provide cybersecurity insights.
The keynote sessions at The Experts Conference always feature some of the industry’s brightest leaders, and TEC 2022 is no exception. We’re delighted to say that one of this year’s keynotes will be delivered by the security expert who was named the best speaker at Microsoft Ignite 2015 — Paula Januszkiewicz.
Januszkiewicz is founder and CEO of CQURE, which has been providing cybersecurity services and training worldwide since 2008. Her certifications are almost too many to list; they include Enterprise Security MVP, Enterprise Security MCT and Microsoft Security Trusted Advisor.
At The Experts Conference 2022, Januszkiewicz will deliver a keynote session full of practical advice on evolving your defensive and offensive strategies to adapt to the changing threats to the Microsoft infrastructure, including today’s advanced phishing attacks, credential theft techniques, ransomware distribution methods and strategies for gaining access to vendor-controlled systems. She will demonstrate how cybercriminals identify and exploit vulnerabilities in new ways — leaving you better prepared to spot and thwart attacks on your own IT ecosystem.
On top of her duties at CQURE, Januszkiewicz also serves on the technology advisory board for the Royal Bank of Scotland. Her career includes nine years as an external consultant for Microsoft, as well as roles as
IT security engineer, trainer and IT security consultant. She is also a graduate of the prestigious General Management Program (GMP) at Harvard Business School.
To learn more about Januszkiewicz, visit her LinkedIn page (https://www.linkedin.com/in/paulajanuszkiewicz/) or follow @PaulaCqure on Twitter.
After the keynote, continue your security journey at TEC 2022!
Keynote sessions at The Experts Conference are always outstanding — but this Microsoft training conference has much more to offer. Indeed, TEC 2022 will offer a wide range of ways to engage with Microsoft infrastructure security experts. Don’t miss your opportunity to:
- Stop by the TEC Villages during breaks and the welcome reception to get ad-hoc, hands-on training in red team tactics to infiltrate Active Directory. In particular, be sure to visit the AD Hacking Village designed by Darryl Baker (security consultant with Trimarc Security and a U.S. Army-trained weapons and cybersecurity specialist) and learn how to defend against AD threats by stepping into the shoes of a cyber attacker!
- Join Microsoft AD Certified Master Sean Metcalf in a session where he shares the latest in hybrid AD attack methods.
- Engage with members of the Microsoft Azure AD Security team, including director of identity security Alex Weinert, about new integrated identity perimeter and defenses.
- Get the latest in Microsoft infrastructure security from SpecterOps and BloodHound technical architect Andy Robbins.
- Learn best practices for Azure AD hybrid organizations directly from the Microsoft Azure AD engineering team!
Join Paula Januszkiewicz and other cybersecurity experts at The Experts Conference 2022!