If you’re a Microsoft migration and security partner looking to enhance your cyber resilience and migration strategies, mark your calendar for the first-ever TEC European Partner Summit. Taking place 28-29 November, 2023 in Barcelona, this summit promises to be a game-changer for technology partners and resellers, offering a unique opportunity to gain insights, network with industry leaders, and dive deep into Quest product training.
Focus on Cyber Resilience and Migration
Much like the customer-facing TEC events held in North America and Europe, the TEC European Partner Summit centers on providing actionable insights to strengthen your marketing and service offerings related to cyber resilience and migration – but laser-focused on topics important to partners and resellers. In today's rapidly evolving tech landscape, staying up-to-date on migration best practices and cybersecurity threats is essential. Whether you build, manage, or defend Microsoft environments for your customers, this event is tailored to your needs.
Benefits for Partners
As a partner attendee, you can expect to:
- Obtain strategic insights: Discover new go-to-market strategies that can elevate your business.
- Enhance technical proficiency: Learn best practices, tips, and tricks to improve your knowledge and skills.
- Deepen product knowledge: Gain in-depth insights into Quest's product portfolio, with a focus on migrations and cyber resilience.
- Help shape the future: Influence product enhancements to align with the solution needs your customers are seeking by networking with product management leaders.
- Access enablement and certifications: Take advantage of targeted enablement programs and certifications to boost your expertise.
- Network with experts: Connect with subject matter experts and peers from top EMEA regional and global brands.
- Engage in face-to-face interaction: Engage in discussions with product management, development, marketing, and other experts.
The agenda for the TEC European Partner Summit is packed with sessions designed to empower business growth in the areas of cyber resilience and migrations.
Cyber Resilience Track:
- Building Service Offerings Around Quest Security Solutions
- Increasing Revenue with Quest Disaster Recovery
- Enhancing Cybersecurity and Your Bottom Line
- Partner Case Study: Avanade Azure Marketplace Offer
- Migration Powerhouse Updates
- Business Value Consulting for Migration Projects
- Building a Migration Practice Powered by Quest
- Embracing Cloud Evolution
The summit features prominent keynote speakers, including Ramses Gallego, International Chief Technology Officer at OpenText Cybersecurity, and Pradeep Rabindran, ISV Director, Global Partner Solutions at Microsoft. These thought leaders will discuss the state of cybersecurity and the path forward for Microsoft Ignite.
Don't Miss Out!
The TEC European Partner Summit 2023 promises to be a pivotal event for Microsoft migration and security partners. To participate in this exceptional convergence of industry expertise, secure your spot and register today. No other partner-facing event is better suited to help you stay at the forefront of the industry, expand your business, and forge valuable connections. Don't miss this opportunity to shape the future of your business and the industry as a whole. Join us in Barcelona!