You do not want to miss KACE UserKon 2019.
First of all, it’s the only conference devoted entirely to KACE users. Second, it’s a three-day, all-out KACE fest where you can hobnob with Quest engineers, learn from KACE experts, brainstorm with colleagues from around the globe, and boost your skills at least three notches higher. Plus, this year, the conference is taking place in Orlando, right next door to Disney World, where you can take a break to check in on Mickey and Goofy.
Just to drive my point home a little more clearly, here are seven more specific things you can expect to encounter at UserKon 2019:
- More than 30 presentations on industry trends and product road maps from technical leaders
- Expert advice on how to manage the internet of things, identify risks and boost security
- Tons of use cases, best practices, and tips and tricks on KACE Systems Management Appliance (SMA) and KACE Systems Deployment Appliance (SDA) to help take you to super user status
- Soup-to-nuts sessions on KACE Mobile Device Management (MDM), KACE Desktop Authority (DA) and KACE Privilege Manager (PM)
- Deep dives on supplemental KACE functions such as reporting, labeling, service desk and many more
- Expo booths, self-paced labs, a hands-on geek bar and ask-the-expert events designed to give you one-on-one time with product specialists and vendors
- Loads of opportunities to network and exchange ideas with other KACE users within your industry
KACE UserKon 2019 agenda. But seriously — don’t miss out! There are just no other in-depth training opportunities like KACE UserKon.