This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

New to DA

Hi I've just started a new job and my first project is to get desktop authority up and running efficiently. We have a training session booked in next week but ideally id like to have my issues resolved before then.

Basically what I'm trying to do is set up USB rules for certain users, so far i've got it working in the sense that if i log on or my test user logs on we both get a different set of permissions. but if i try and add "everyone" and set their permissions as different from the other 2 it forces "everyones" permissions on myself and my test user overriding any other settings.

Also it only upgrades the agent on the PC's when I log on. Could that be due to the fact that the profile created is called "user-myloginname"? 

Thanks

Parents
  • About 30 mins after I asked the question I found the validation logic for ANDs and ORs I managed to get what I wanted to test working but it does seem very fiddly as you've mentioned! I guess something like this will just take some getting used to.

thank you so much for all your help I really appreciate it! you've been a great help!
  • About 30 mins after I asked the question I found the validation logic for ANDs and ORs I managed to get what I wanted to test working but it does seem very fiddly as you've mentioned! I guess something like this will just take some getting used to.

thank you so much for all your help I really appreciate it! you've been a great help!
Children
No Data