Moving Away from Desktop Authority

While I understand there are benefits to using DA over Group Policy, for years we've owned the product and they've not been utilized. Everything I see can be done through GP in our environment. The issue I see, is that we have 41 mapped drive policies. Has anyone ever migrated back to GP easily by exporting the DA data? Or do I have to manually create each policy for each of these drives? I appreciate any insight!

Parents
  • Hello,

I felt sad reading you are going to leave KACE Desktop Authority, this is a very easy-to-use product that helps a lot with the day-by-day administration process in IT. Unfortunately, there is no way to export the Drive Mapping settings to the Microsoft GPO'S. You will need to create one by one of the mappings.

Kind regards,

Jorge C.

• Hello,

I felt sad reading you are going to leave KACE Desktop Authority, this is a very easy-to-use product that helps a lot with the day-by-day administration process in IT. Unfortunately, there is no way to export the Drive Mapping settings to the Microsoft GPO'S. You will need to create one by one of the mappings.

Kind regards,

Jorge C.

Children
No Data