This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Parameter - Is there a "Does Not Match" condition?

I would like to generate a query that will return any users' Email Alias and Logon Name, if the two attributes do not match.

Parents
  • The Matches operator does not compare 2 fields for the same object, but actually compares the two fields between multiple objects. For Instances, you can use the matches condition to compare the Email alias of all users against the Logon Name of every other user. I believe what you want is to compare the 2 fields for the same object. Is this correct? If so, a custom query report would be required to solve your request.
  • The Matches operator does not compare 2 fields for the same object, but actually compares the two fields between multiple objects. For Instances, you can use the matches condition to compare the Email alias of all users against the Logon Name of every other user. I believe what you want is to compare the 2 fields for the same object. Is this correct? If so, a custom query report would be required to solve your request.
Children
No Data