This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Size of active directory database showing empty size

I am trying to run the a report 'Size of Active Directory Database'. However, the report comes back empty showing no size (MB). I figured out that it requires NTFS discovery to run and find C:\windows\NTDS folder in order to capture the size. My question is What permission do I need to give the service account to read the size of the NTDS database ? Keeping in mind we do not want to give Domain Admin access to this service account
Parents
  • Size of Active Directory Database

Shows the size of the Active Directory database for the selected computers. Contains a parameter to select the domains to be included in the report.

Note: Run NTFS Discovery against Domain Controllers and collect folder C:\WINDOWS\NTDS\ and collect all files under this folder.

support.quest.com/.../
  • Size of Active Directory Database

Shows the size of the Active Directory database for the selected computers. Contains a parameter to select the domains to be included in the report.

Note: Run NTFS Discovery against Domain Controllers and collect folder C:\WINDOWS\NTDS\ and collect all files under this folder.

support.quest.com/.../
Children
No Data