Customer report based on in built report - Folder Permissions for Account

I will like a new report that is based on the Folder permissions for account that shows the Nest group member ship for the account

Scenario

Customer use nested groups to set permissions – by this I mean user in a global security group, global group is member of Computer local security group – local security group is used to set permission on folder

The search criteria is to Search against a "User object" and where that user object has all access on a server rather than focus on the "Folder permissions with Membership "

So if "User A" is a member of Domain Global Sec group "DGS_GrpA", which is a member or Server Local Group "LSrvGrpA"
When i run the Report Folder Permissions for Account, and select the User, then the server, then the path,

The Results show the User and the Server Local Group LSrvGrpA but not that the User A is a direct member of DGS_GRPA,

It is possible to add the nested group membership to the result so that we can see that the User is a direct member of DGS_GRPA and that is a Direct member of LSrvGRPA - thus know the initial group the use belongs too?

Thanks

Jim

Parents Reply Children
No Data