Extended Attributes

The client I’m working with has extended the AD schema to include some client specific attributes.

In ER we have extended the schema ER gathers. I can see two of the attributes I need to report on. When I edit a report such as All Names for Active Directory users (in my reports) I cannot see the attributes to add to the report.

The two attributes I need are:

iqAccountType ( client custom attribute)

ReplicationSensetivity (Defaul AD attribute)

How can I get these attributes in my report

Parents
  • Hi Alex,

Thanks for the additional info. I was looking at a lab for the attribute and couldn't find it and this is why I went to ARS. The lab I was looking at did not have Exchange installed so the attribute was not extended. From you screen shot I see that the attribute is an exchange attribute. I went to my personal lab which has Exchange installed and found the attribute.

I also notice that in your screen shot you are looking ReplicationSensetivity in the report fields. You are not finding it as the Available Fields by that name as it is displayed as ms-Exch-Replication-Sensitivity. Select this value and add it to the Selected Fields. You can then edit the Layout and add the new field(s).

Also I have noted that you are using ER build 3.0.0.2722 while the released version of ER 3.0 is build 3.0.0.2748. It is advisable to upgrade your lab or the lab where ER 3.0 is install to the release build as final fixes, correction, etc. have been made in the release build and any issues you are seeing may have been fixed. In addition you may not receive any support as you don't have a proper version. If you want to stay on ER 3.0 I would recommend you upgrade to hotfix 1 or 2. I would encourage you to upgrade to ER 3.2.1 for the very latest in options, performance, and fixes. It would be good if you have a customer who is still on ER 3.0 to at lease have the hotfixes if they don't want to have a newer version which would fix any issues they may have and of course provide them with more capability.

• I will look at updating ER today.

Thank you for the update on the ER name of the attribute. I was able to edit the report and include the ms-Exch-Replication-Sensitivity attribute. This is the one i was looking for. they are just named differently between ER and AD.

Thank You!

Reply Children