Is there a way to reset your Enterprise Reporter account back to factory defaults?

I may have deleted some reports that came with Enterprise Reporter, as well as created a bunch i dont want, and even edited ones that i wish i had not edited.  Is there a way to reset everything back to "day one" with a fresh set of reports (without resetting the actual data that has been discovered)?  I just want the reports back to the way they were when i first installed ER.

Parents
  • Good day

The library reports that come from Enterprise Reporter on a fresh install are read-only and can not be altered. The only way you would be able to alter a report is to copy the library reports to the My Reports or Published Reports and alter them there. Any report that you would like to start over with just needs to be copied from the read-only library that is available under the My Reports and Published Reports container and pasted into My Reports.

• Good day

The library reports that come from Enterprise Reporter on a fresh install are read-only and can not be altered. The only way you would be able to alter a report is to copy the library reports to the My Reports or Published Reports and alter them there. Any report that you would like to start over with just needs to be copied from the read-only library that is available under the My Reports and Published Reports container and pasted into My Reports.

Children