Knowledge Portal really require .NET Framework 2.0?

Does Knowledge Portal really require .NET Framework 2.0?  I wasted an hour on setting this up and now it says i need at least one report pack and THAT requires .NET 2.0.  Seriously/??

Parents
  • Please note that this in not the form for support or questions on Knowledge Portal. Also note that there is no report pack(s) for Enterprise Reporter. All that is required is that Knowledge Portal be installed in your network. Once installed you then configure the connection to Knowledge Portal in Report Manager. Report. Reports that you wish to published to Knowledge Portal are then copied to the Published Reports or My Reports in Report Manager. You then right click on the report and click Publish to Knowledge Portal. Please see page 119 of the Report Manager User Guide for more information.

• Please note that this in not the form for support or questions on Knowledge Portal. Also note that there is no report pack(s) for Enterprise Reporter. All that is required is that Knowledge Portal be installed in your network. Once installed you then configure the connection to Knowledge Portal in Report Manager. Report. Reports that you wish to published to Knowledge Portal are then copied to the Published Reports or My Reports in Report Manager. You then right click on the report and click Publish to Knowledge Portal. Please see page 119 of the Report Manager User Guide for more information.

Children
No Data