This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

FMS upgrade to 5.7.5.6 Duplicate Host

Hi, I am running FMS 5.7.5.6. I noticed that after I upgraded, I am seeing multiple host options. If it is a VM, it would seem as though FVE is recognizing it as a IC "host" and also a VM, when the machine is a VM. The actual VM is the correct machine, but is anyone aware of a known bug that might cause this within 5.7.5.6? 

This particular case, it is an exchange agent, but I only have one exchange agent setup and yet it shows up 3 times as a "host." I' only see one host in the "agent staus" page as well (second screenshot).

Thanks for any assistance

Parents
  • Latest version of regular Foglight product ships with Foglight Management Server (FMS) version 5.7.5.6 Upcoming version 8.5.5 of Foglight for Virtualization Ent (FVE) product will include the same Management server version.
  • Latest version of regular Foglight product ships with Foglight Management Server (FMS) version 5.7.5.6 Upcoming version 8.5.5 of Foglight for Virtualization Ent (FVE) product will include the same Management server version.
Children
No Data