This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Defect with the EventLog rule

Hi,

FMS 5.7.5. I am facing some issues with the default EventLog rule and i found the below defect in the release notes.

IC-1253 : Replace or augment the Event Log rule with a multi-severity rule. I tried using the default rule's condition in a multi severity rule and doesn't seem to work.

Can you please advise the condition that i can use in a multi sevrity rule for alerting on event logs.

Regards,

Rv

Parents
  • To get the text as per the log file, you need to create a variable with the following expression:
    def records = #records#;
    records.findAll{it.severity.name == "Warning"}*.recordText.unique().join(",");
    Where you change the "Warning" to either "Error" or "Fatal" depending on the severity
  • To get the text as per the log file, you need to create a variable with the following expression:
    def records = #records#;
    records.findAll{it.severity.name == "Warning"}*.recordText.unique().join(",");
    Where you change the "Warning" to either "Error" or "Fatal" depending on the severity
Children
No Data