This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Unable to upgrade the cartridge after upgraded the Folight Management Server

Hi all

I have met a problem about upgrade the cartridge after I upgraded my Foglight Management Server from version 5.7.5.8 to 5.9.2.

I have upgraded the FMS successfully.But when I login the Dashboard,click the Database,it always reminds me to upgrade the database cartridge like the image below.

But I found that I have already upgrade the cartridge Foglight for Oracle to 5.7.5.41 like the image below.

So I don't konw how to upgrade the cartridge correctly.Or I miss some important cartridge to upgrade?

I'm waiting for your replies or any suggestions.Thank you so much!

Parents
  • Hello Huang,

maybe the FglAM has not been updated yet. What happens if you click on the upgrade button? It will tell you which part needs to be upgraded, either DB agents or FglAM or both.

As you are using FMS 5.9.2 please use a DB cartridge version 5.9.x. The version 5.7.5.41 was the lastest cartridge created for FMS 5.7.x. The most current DB cartridge version is 5.9.3.10, just released 2 weeks ago. If possible please use that one.

Kind Regards

Nicola

• Hello Huang,

maybe the FglAM has not been updated yet. What happens if you click on the upgrade button? It will tell you which part needs to be upgraded, either DB agents or FglAM or both.

As you are using FMS 5.9.2 please use a DB cartridge version 5.9.x. The version 5.7.5.41 was the lastest cartridge created for FMS 5.7.x. The most current DB cartridge version is 5.9.3.10, just released 2 weeks ago. If possible please use that one.

Kind Regards

Nicola

Children
No Data