Dash Board Templates

Where are dashboard templates and can they be modified for our default dashboard (specifically seeking MS SQL)

Parents
  • Hi Jim,

which templates do you mean?

When you open the Action panel right hand side, you can create your own custom dashboard. Once created you can drag&drop predefined views on your dashboard, for example the Alarms view or Host view. Is it that what you need?

Please provide more details as I do not fully understand your question.

Kind Regards

Nicola

• Good Day Nicola ---- Thank you for your response  -  I guess I was not so clear.  So as an example----- I have created a group for about 25 Sybase servers.  they like the default dashboard, but want to customize that dashboard specific for their servers.  One example is instead of the database being shown as Temp Space -- they want their Database ---which is Named DMS.  I can try and re-create the entire Dashboard, but just want to modify 2 or 3 parameters ----- and I dont want to modify the "MDA Home Page" because none of the other Sybase Db's have DMS.  

So that is why I am trying to modify an already existing template.  I hope that makes sense.

Thanks, Jim

• Hello Jim,

sorry for delay.

It looks like you need to involve our PSO team. As far as I understand you want the MDA Home Page looks differently depends on which server is selected. This is a bit more complex action and might need a closer communication.

Do you know how to contact the PSO team?

Kind Regards

Nicola

Reply Children
No Data