SQL PI

Am I correct in assuming that the chart scale in SQL PI (seconds/s) is seconds per session?

Parents
  • I cant seem to add a new topic so I'll ask my question here,   Is the time range on the SQL PI screen showing the items based on the time (and time zone) they occurred on the SQL server being monitored or are they shown as the time they were added to the Foglight SQL server PI?      Say a crashed happened on a server in the CET but my Foglight servers are in the US EDT time zone.   the crashed happened at 1:02 CET.   Will I search the Foglight PI and use the 1:02 PM time or do I need to adjust my time frame to equate to the time zone my foglight servers are in??   

• I cant seem to add a new topic so I'll ask my question here,   Is the time range on the SQL PI screen showing the items based on the time (and time zone) they occurred on the SQL server being monitored or are they shown as the time they were added to the Foglight SQL server PI?      Say a crashed happened on a server in the CET but my Foglight servers are in the US EDT time zone.   the crashed happened at 1:02 CET.   Will I search the Foglight PI and use the 1:02 PM time or do I need to adjust my time frame to equate to the time zone my foglight servers are in??   

Children
No Data